Position Available: Telecom Auditor
This position is responsible for performing audits and analysis on wireless, data circuits, land-line inventory, cell-phone, smart-phone, telecom tax analysis, telecom expense management, telecom billing studies, phone bill audit investigation services, PBX fraud investigations, VOIP fraud, telecommunication security services, invoice files, resolution of billing errors, and building data-com inventories based upon a combination of Limitless Technology ~ Cost Reduction Specialists (LT~CRS) audit parameters and specific technical knowledge in the area of Telecom.
- Independently audit and analyzes complex LD and data invoices utilizing both automated and manual methods.
- Through little active supervision will open, manage and resolve billing disputes on behalf of our client base. Has the independent discretion to determine how disputes are prioritized as well as the ability to determine best resolution to dispute.
- Build service inventories and document usage patterns from carrier billing data.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients, as well as client’s vendor representatives.
- Engage internal groups to improve performance on internal expense management processes.
- Engage internal groups regarding the identification of additional cost savings opportunities.
- Set up and interpret client specific rate tables from carrier service.
- Communicate on a regular basis with client base
- High School education or completed GED required
- Minimum of 4 years experience working with telecom billing.
- Basic understanding of Data communications technologies MPLS, DSL, VoIP and how they work.
- Working knowledge of telecommunication products and services.
- Understanding of telecom technologies and billing systems.
- Excellent communications and project/ time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical aptitude
- Self-starting team player cable of multi-tasking and good organization skills
- High Level Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel, using pivot tables, v lookups and variance reporting.
- Experience in data conversion between various formats including HTML and PDF.
- Separation and analysis of bills into facilities/wire-line or wireless services
- Complete spreadsheets and databases to detail providers per facilities/ and total current expense
- Prior experience with CRM a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform a plus.
- Obtain CSR’s, Circuit ID’s and other required data as requests per Carrier
- Perform Ring No Answer(RNA) calling and documenting results
Salary plus bonuses. Earning potential: $45-70K annually
Candidate must reside in Central Florida.