Below are some of the positions Limitless Technology is looking to fill. Use the contact form to apply for the position by providing the information required. We will review your submission and contact you as soon as we can.
Sr. Business Development Specialist & Telecom Auditors
Senior Business Development Specialist
Exciting Independent SALES position for a well established and fast growing Billing Optimization Company with LIMITLESS earning potential.
LT ~ CRS has been in business saving companies money for seven years by providing a shared saving based risk free audit of their monthly recurring telecom and technology expenses.
In fact, we believe so much in our abilities to save our customers money, we offer a 110% Money Back Guarantee.
We provide these companies with a source that is 100% independent, free from vendor influence and thus can achieve savings on average of 25% or more without the need to change carriers or circuits.
This is an exciting ground floor opportunity with a well established firm covering the USA with our service offerings. We are seeking from a college graduates seeking a entrepreneurial minded entry level sales/distributor opportunity position, as well as, Seasoned Professional looking to be independent, self reliant and improve, enhance or change their career path or lifestyle.
The candidate after proving themselves in this position may also be eligible for an M.I.T. (Manager in Training) opportunity which will further enhance the candidates full growth potential. This dynamic training program is designed for Managers in Training which need to learn how to:
- improve sales results
- grow distribution channels
- delegate effectively to include direct reports, tricky dotted- line reports, “temporary personnel” and virtual teams
- utilize hands-on activities and practice exercises
Participants will also learn how to:
- better focus on the fundamental components of building SMART business plans and objectives
- delegating effectively
- setting goals
- giving performance feedback
- enabling providing growth opportunities
1st Year: $65 – 95K+ (Uncapped)
2nd Year: $115 – 130K+ (Uncapped)
3rd Year: $110 – 175K+ (Uncapped)
- Growth Industry
- Provides a service every company can use
- Nationwide offering
- 100% of customers have been offered savings
- Some Travel
- (2) Weeks Paid Vacation 1st year, (2 1/2) second year, (3) third year
- 10 Company Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
LT ~ CRS is seeking a proven sales professional to prospect and sell directly to mid-sized and large market companies via the telephone, in-person, through Internet presentations and some travel in a defined geographic territory. The BDA will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. We are looking for an aggressive, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, working with C-Level executives, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a best of breed sales distribution team. Position reports to the: National Sales VP or CEO.
- Sell new and existing services and add, re-position existing offerings to meet emerging competitive challenges
- Increase revenue potential by leveraging agent and third party relationships and partnerships
- Create customized approaches for key vertical marketing and sales
- Drive new business by identifying & acquiring new customers through tele-prospecting, cold calls, referrals and networking
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly sales quota;
- Determine customer needs and communicate benefits of product, services, features, rate plans, and special offers to each customer as appropriate
- Utilize CRM solution for order input (Salesforce.com)
- Represent LT~CRS at local / National promotional event
- Prepare complete, accurate, timely paperwork to ensure efficient processing of customer transactions
- Uphold Limitless Technology CRS values and business ethics
- Perform other duties as required
If you are this individual or know someone who fits the role please apply.
To apply now, click HERE.
This position is responsible for performing audits and analysis on wireless, data circuits, land-line inventory, cell-phone, smart-phone, telecom tax analysis, telecom expense management, telecom billing studies, phone bill audit investigation services, PBX fraud investigations, VOIP fraud, telecommunication security services, invoice files, resolution of billing errors, and building data-com inventories based upon a combination of Limitless Technology ~ Cost Reduction Specialists (LT~CRS) audit parameters and specific technical knowledge in the area of Telecom.
- Independently audit and analyzes complex LD and data invoices utilizing both automated and manual methods.
- Through little active supervision will open, manage and resolve billing disputes on behalf of our client base. Has the independent discretion to determine how disputes are prioritized as well as the ability to determine best resolution to dispute.
- Build service inventories and document usage patterns from carrier billing data.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients, as well as client’s vendor representatives.
- Engage internal groups to improve performance on internal expense management processes.
- Engage internal groups regarding the identification of additional cost savings opportunities.
- Set up and interpret client specific rate tables from carrier service.
- Communicate on a regular basis with client base
- High School education or completed GED required
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with telecom billing.
- Basic understanding of Data communications technologies MPLS, DSL, VoIP and how they work.
- Experience in data conversion between various formats including HTML and PDF.
- Working knowledge of telecommunication products and services.
- Understanding of telecom technologies and billing systems.
- Excellent communications and project/ time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical aptitude
- Self-starting team player cable of multi-tasking and good organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, using pivot tables, v lookups and variance reporting.
- Basic understanding of running Microsoft Access queries a plus
- High Level Negotiation skills
- Separation and analysis of bills into facilities/wire-line or wireless services
- Complete spreadsheets and databases to detail providers per facilities/ and total current expense
- Update Salesforce account and attach bills
- Obtain CSR, Circuit ID’s and other required data as requests per Carrier
- Ring No Answer(RNA) calling and documenting results
Salary: $24-30K annually plus bonuses. Earning potential: $40-65K annually