You could be saving hundreds of thousands by simply having your invoices audited and optimized.
People ask us “What is the difference between Bill Auditing and Billing Optimization?”
Billing audit looks into current and past billings to uncover all unnecessary charges, as well as, find over-charged billing errors. This service makes sure that you are refunded all the money your company has been unfairly charged over multiple months or years. This is the foundation of your cost savings and includes:
Billing Optimization combines the power of an audit with the renegotiation of your contracts to provide superior contract terms and conditions.
Here are some facts:
• 80% of Business Telecom Invoices have billing errors (Gartner Group)
• U.S. Businesses have $13 Billion/year in Telecom Billing Over-Charges. (Gartner Group) Only 2% is ever recovered!
• U.S. businesses waste over $38 billion a year…mostly due to telephone company errors (Aberdeen).
• Up to 85% of mid-market company telecom bills are paid in full and are not audited by the organization.
• When an audit is conducted, billing analysts most often examine just a small subset of invoices associated with the largest spending leaving hundreds, thousands, even millions of dollars unfound in other telecom spend areas.
LIMITLESS looks into every aspect of your telecom billing, assuring that you save as much money as possible.
After a comprehensive audit from LIMITLESS, the next stage in the process is our Vendor Management Solutions (VMS).
VMS works in tandem with our audit process. We continue to work with your carriers using our vendor software solution to manage all vendors from invoices to the storage of all agreements and contracts. LIMITLESS will negotiate rates on your company’s behalf. We deliver your company’s go-forward contracts acquiring the best rates and services for your continued prosperity. To learn more about our Vendor Management Solutions click here.
Contact us today at 866-504-4050 or email LIMITLESS at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Billing Optimization, Vendor Expense Management and Consulting Solutions. Also connect with us below on our social media sites.