Part-time Administrative Assistant
Part time position up to 30 hours weekly. This position is responsible for assisting auditors with the analysis of wireless, wireline, telecom tax analysis, telecom expense management, telecom billing studies, phone bill audit investigation services, resolution of billing errors, and building inventories.
Position will report to home based offices split equally between Lake Mary and Oviedo, FL.
Core duties include assisting Auditors and Sr. Auditors with:
• Building customer data base in Salesforce, SharePoint and various other programs
• Communicate on a regular basis with client base.
• Separation and analysis of bills into facilities/telecom services
• Complete spreadsheets and databases to detail providers per facilities/ and total current expense
• Update Salesforce accounts and attach bills
• Obtain CSR, Circuit ID’s and other required data
• Perform line identification and inventory report by calling and documenting results
• Build service inventories and document usage patterns from carrier billing data.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with clients and internal personnel
• Other duties as requested.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task reporting to multiple people
• Must have work knowledge of Customer relationship Management tools
• Must be detailed oriented
• Must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• High School education or completed GED required
• 1-2 years’ experience working with telecom billing or customer service preferred.
• Ability to learn telecom technologies and billing systems.
• Excellent communications and project/ time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical aptitude
• Must have reliable transportation Common knowledge of telecommunication products and services is a plus.*
Salary starting at $12.00 per hour.